Certified Level 1 & 2 Bioclear Method Course - Dates TBD
This 2 DAY course is the only certified course of its kind in the UK and is designed for all dentists who wish to increase their skills in modern techniques for successful composite restorations. The Bioclear Method offers a unique and cutting edge alternative to traditional direct composite restorations. It introduces the use of ‘injection molding’ composite placement techniques with the use of the anatomic David Clark Matrix system.
The Bioclear Learning Centre provides a new pathway for dentists to transform their clinical skills from traditional GV Black dentistry, to the extraordinary world of modern direct composite dentistry using the Bioclear Method and the David Clark Matrices.
- Bioclear background and method
- Basics of the David Clark Matrix
- Rubber dam isolation
- Heating of composite materials
- Biofilm removal
- Clark Class III cavity design with radius/infinity margin
- Clark Matrix selection and adaptation
- Injection molding for Class III restorations
- Clark 3-step Polish technique
- Complex black triangle treatment
- Reshaping undersized teeth
- Treatment of peg laterals
- Aesthetic diastema closure
- Prevention of white lines or visible margins in composites
- New science of strong posterior restorations and teeth
- Clark Class II restoration with injection molding
- Composite overlay restoration
Level I: Course on injection molding technique for modern anterior composite dentistry
Level II: Course on injection molding technique for modern posterior composite dentistry.
On completion of the course, the dentist can become a certified Level I Bioclear practitioner, and be included in the international database for approved Bioclear practitioners.
14 Hours Verifiable CPD
To book your place or for more information contact
Emma Mullally at
or call 0121 705 2705