We offer a 30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee

  • If the product is returned within 30 days of shipping, then a FULL-PRODUCT REFUND will be processed
    • SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE REFUND
  • Between 31 and 90 days, products are still returnable, but a 25% restocking fee will be assessed while the other 75% (NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS) will be refunded to the customer’s credit card.
  • After 90 days, no refund is available.

Warranties

  • We offer warranties on our re-usable products as follows:
    • 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase
      • HeatSync
      • Blaster – Please try the steps on the Blaster Troubleshooting sheet first
        • Only valid if using approved wipes and using aluminum trihydroxide powder
    • 6 Month Warranty from date of purchase
      • Instruments, including; C1-Clark Explorer, C2-Sculpting Point, C3-Curved Sculpting Paddle, C5-Micro-Hemostat, C6-Scalpel Handle, C7-Curved Micro-Pliers, C8-Matrix Sculpting Scissors, C12-Twin Ring Forceps, Smile Design Wheel
      • HeatSync Guns – Only valid if using approved wipes
      • Twin Rings – Only valid if using our forceps and STEAM AUTOCLAVE ONLY
    • If it is not listed above, then we do not warranty it
  • We can usually repair HeatSyncs and Blasters, so those need to be returned for evaluation
    • If they are within the warranty period, then we will send the customer a return-receipt to ship the product back to us and then we will pay for the return shipping as well
      • Within the Warranty period, we can also offer the use of a loaner heater or blaster. We will cover the shipping for these items as well.
        • If we send a loaner, it will be placed in the customer account as an invoice with the due-date 2 months out.
        • If the equipment has been repaired and returned, and we have not received the loaner back, then the customer account will be charged for the loaner.
    • If they are outside the warranty period, then we ask the customer to ship the HeatSync or Blaster back to us on their shipping account, then we will pay for the return shipping once the item has been fixed. We can offer a loaner, but the customer is responsible for shipping both ways.
      • After we receive the item, and it has been evaluated, a quote for the repair costs will be sent to the customer for approval.
  • We can not repair instruments, HeatSync guns, or Twin Rings, so they do not need to be returned
    • HOWEVER – please send us a picture of the broken item for our records
      • Photos can be sent to [email protected] Please include the practice name and doctor’s name in the email so we can match the photo to the RMA form