4/8/20 Webinar Wednesday: How the CARES ACT in Response to COVID-19 will Impact your Practice
Co-Hosted by Dr. Reza Moezi, Jeremy Henderson (Bioclear ), Michael Clayman (Buckingham Strategic Wealth), and Thomas Bodin (Buckingham Strategic Wealth)
- In this unique and completely unprecedented time, dentists are leaders for their staff, for their patients and for their community. This is a tremendous opportunity to help others and be a pillar of light in a time of uncertainty.
- The CARES Act provided two key programs to help small business owners: A one-time grant of $10,000 utilizing the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and a potentially forgivable Paycheck Protection Program Loan
- We unpacked the key considerations practice owners should consider as they evaluate the EIDL and PPP Loans, including how to use them, what is covered by each and the potential timing to consider when applying for these loans
- Understanding your practice cash flow and P&L statement will be essential to maximizing the use of these government programs
- We discussed other key parts of the CARES Act including measures taken to benefit the owners of retirement accounts, the rebate checks from the federal government, potential actions for those with federal student loans to consider and the expansion of unemployment benefits.
- Buckingham Strategic Wealth has a number of other COVID19 related resources available to our clients and the public. These can be accessed here: https://www.askbuckingham.com/
- Bioclear is committed to helping our community of dentists survive and thrive in this unimaginable situation and will have weekly webinars forthcoming for the next 8+ weeks.
Meeting Recording: Click here to view the recording
If you are interested in the next Webinar Wednesday, Register Here: Click here
Every Webinar Wednesday will fearure a new discussion topic and will be held at 10 am PST/1 pm EST