3M is proud to sponsor regional based Bioclear Technique hands-on courses taught by Bioclear experts.
In a quest to bring composite dentistry out of the POSTERIOR RESTORATION 19th century, Dr. David Clark and the Bioclear Method has redefined the way we think about restorative dentistry by developing modern-day systems and methods for cavity preparations, special matrices, wedges, separators and bonding, restorative and polishing materials and methods. His injection molding technique has created a third modality with Monolithic Restorations.
Direct composites are underappreciated in today’s world of implants and computer-assisted ceramics. Yet, composites can sometimes be less invasive and more natural. Esthetic treatments, including diastema closure, black triangle closure, Class II, III and IV composite restorations are just the start of what can be done with the Bioclear technique.
Realistic soft tissue dentoforms, Bioclear matrices and 3M restoration products will be utilized in the courses. Attendees will:
- Learn and perform the three steps to achieve rock-solid posterior composite contacts
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins
- Receive an updated, hands-on evaluation of modern matrices, wedges and separators
- Learn the injection molding technique using liquified flowable and paste composite resin
- Understand solutions to avoid the most common mistakes that lead to less-than satisfactory results when performing anterior composites
- Discover the benefits of injection molding into special black triangle matrices
Training course length: 6 hours
CE credit: 6 AGD credits
Agenda: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Morning Session)
- Presentation: Introduction to the Bioclear approach for Class II restorations
- Exercise: Class II restoration
12:00 p.m. – Lunch (Provided)
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Afternoon Session)
- Presentation: Introduction to the Bioclear approach for closing black triangles
- Exercise: Black triangles