LIVE VIRTUAL HANDS-ON COURSE:
Injection Molding and The Bioclear Technique for Composites
Get started with Bioclear and the Bioclear Method—a live, hands-on beginner course. Materials included. These courses are special virtual courses available specifically for Canadian dentists.
Learn the basics of Bioclear and heated injection molding in a small, interactive online class. Exclusively for Canadian doctors, supported by Clinical Research Dental and 3M Oral Care, presented by Dr. David Clark from Bioclear Matrix.
In today’s world of implants and computer-assisted ceramics, direct composites can offer a compelling minimally invasive alternative that will meet patients’ needs and exceed their expectations. The Bioclear Method allows you to create predictable repeatable outcomes that look natural when using composite. Esthetic treatments including diastema closure, black triangle closure, Class II, III, and IV composite restorations are just the start of what can be done with the increasingly popular Bioclear Method.
In this live—and lively—7-hour session, you will be introduced to the benefits of Bioclear, practice techniques on soft-tissue dentoforms, and come away with the basic skills and understanding needed as a precursor to performing the Bioclear Method for patients. Course materials are included in the price and will be mailed to you upon registration.
WHAT MAKES BIOCLEAR’S LIVE VIRTUAL HANDS-ON COURSES BETTER
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL
- Build familiarity with the principles of warmed composite
- Learn the injection molding technique using warmed/liquified flowable and paste composite resin
- Discover the benefits of injection molding into special black triangle matrices
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins
- Understand how to avoid common mistakes that lead to less-than-satisfactory results when performing anterior composites
- Receive an updated, hands-on evaluation of modern matrices, wedges and separators
- Learn and perform the three steps to achieve rock-solid posterior composite contacts
Course fees cover a materials kit that will be shipped to your address. Some items are to be kept and/or discarded after the course, and some are to be returned. We make returns easy and hassle-free.
THE KIT INCLUDES :
- HeatSync composite warmer (on loan)
- Soft tissue dentiform (on loan)
- Composite instruments (on loan)
- 3M clinical sample restoration materials
- Bioclear Matrices
- Instructions and literature
These courses are supported by Clinical Research Dental and 3M Oral Care. All materials will be provided and shipped through Clinical Research Dental.
DATES & REGISTRATION
February 5, 2021
June 11, 2021
TRAINING COURSE LENGTH:
7 hours (includes a brief lunch break)
COURSE FEE: $495 US
CE CREDIT: 7 CE credits
These courses are designated for Canadian dentists only. For more information, contact your local Clinical Research Dental representative or email email@example.com.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
DR. DAVID CLARK
Dr. Clark is the inventor of the Bioclear Method. In his quest to bring composite dentistry out of the nineteenth century, Dr. Clark redefined the way we think about restorative dentistry by developing modern systems and methods for cavity preparations, special matrices, wedges, separators and bonding, restorative and polishing materials and methods. His injection molding technique has created a third modality with Monolithic Restorations.
Dr. Clark founded the Bioclear Clinic and is the director of Bioclear Learning Centers International. He founded the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry and is on the editorial board for several journals and has lectured in twenty different countries. He holds several U.S. patents integral to the Bioclear Method and Matrix System.